Subject: Re: Blimps
From: [email-masked] (Joe Dunfee)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 01:08:20 -0400

It is common to see blimps in the sky here where I live, near to Miami,
and close to an airport where blips are sometimes "parked". But the blimps I
see do not show any "ridges" from internal structure. They all appear pretty
smooth when seen from the ground. A long time ago, I saw one of the older
Good Year blimps up close. It was smooth, so a faceted mesh for the surface
of one of these kind of blimps would not be proper. Seams in the fabric were
visible, so perhaps a bit mapped texture would be better to represent this
subtle detail.

Joe Dunfee,
Miami, Florida USA

--
[email-masked] (Joe Dunfee) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]